We're thrilled to confirm that the Savannah Summer Series and Great Northern Bull Riding Series is GOOD TO GO for this Queen’s Birthday long weekend!
The welfare of our patrons, artists, bull riders, crew and volunteers is our number one priority, so we’ll be operating in compliance with our Queensland Government approved COVID Safe Event Plan.
Be part of one of the very first post-COVID country music festivals in the world and secure your tickets now!
You'll be safe and you'll have a great time!
How it’ll work
Follow these simple rules to help keep us all safe:
- Don’t attend if you’re feeling unwell, have been in close contact with a COVID case, or have recently visited overseas or a hotspot. Get in touch and we’ll arrange a refund.
- Practice social distancing.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Be prepared to provide your contact details for contact tracing purposes. You’ll need to do this to gain access to your tickets.
Already bought your tickets?
If you've already purchased tickets, the tickets in your order will now be released for you to access and/or share with the members of your family/friend group who'll be using the ticket to gain entry to the festival or campgrounds.
You must allocate each ticket to the person who will be using it to gain entry to the event
The ticket holder will be asked by event security to show proof of identification that matches the ticket at the entry gate.
Please make sure that each person that you have bought tickets for has their ticket when attending the event.
How to allocate your tickets within your group:
- Go to the Members’ Area of the ticketing website (Members area).
- Log in using the email address you used to purchase the tickets and your password. If you can’t remember your password, click the ‘forgot password’ link. (Forgot password?).
- Select "My orders" from the menu.
- Select "View my order(s)".
- Select "Share" to allocate a ticket to someone else.
- Enter the email address of the person you would like to allocate this ticket to.
- Enter a personal message to the person you would like to allocate this ticket to.
- Select "Send ticket".
An email will be sent to your friend with instructions for them to fill in their details and gain access to their ticket. You will be able to see in the Members’ Area if and when your friend has successfully accessed their ticket.