Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Savannah in the Round. Applications for 2022 are now open.
We’re looking for a diverse group of great people: grey nomads, backpackers, locals - all are welcome to apply!
Our valued volunteers each receive:
- A season festival ticket (incl. grandstand seating);
- An unpowered campsite within the volunteer camp zone;
- A souvenir volunteer T-shirt; and
- The experience of a lifetime!
- Fantastic opportunity to experience Tropical North Queensland at its best;
- Volunteer work is not only personally rewarding - it looks great on your CV;
- It’s loads of fun, you’ll meet great people and see world-class acts!
- Availability across the festival dates: 30 September to 2 October 2022;
- Positive and proactive attitude;
- A basic understanding of and respect for workplace health and safety;
- Ability to handle working in warm weather (expected daily high is up to 30+ degrees).
- Site Setup / Site Pack Down;
- Campgrounds & Car Park Marshalling;
- Site Maintenance;
- Box Office / Ticketing;
- Merchandise Sales;
- Shuttle Bus and/or Errand Drivers;
- NB: Please advise if you have a Light Rigid Licence or Drivers Authority in the Relevant Skills section of this form (desirable, not essential)
- General Hands / Runners.
BEFORE YOU APPLY, PLEASE
- Carefully read the requirements;
- If you’re employed, tentatively apply for leave;
- Check you don’t have clashes with study, family, travel commitments.
HOW TO IMPRESS
- Previous volunteer experience is wonderful (though not compulsory);
- Flexibility in relation to role type or availability;
- Relevant skills (e.g. customer service, administrative, trade etc.);
*** Please make one application per person ***